AT&T DSL Internet Support Ticket
slow internet speed
|Created By:||GaftV||Last Reply:||GaftV|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
Recently, I have noticed that instead of getting 3.0 MPS I get sometimes less then 0.5. Youtube video do not start or it takes a minute for them to start playing 44 seconds or so and buffers forever. I called to AT@T Technical support. Of course, got no help. They must access remotely yours PC. Instead, they walk you through your internet over the phone. They have put my IE 10 to default, and I lost a safety search button for my Norton 360. I had to call to Norton technical support to restore that safety search button my browser. They blame slow speed on your PC . Another excuse is that they tell you that you got a spyware or bot, and that's what's slowing your PC. Common now! I scanned my PC with ESET online VipreRescue(online scanner) MBAM, and Norton 360, which has found 0 infected files. It is all bull.sh..
I pay $41.00 for nothing. Fraud! Shame on you AT and T!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More AT&T DSL Internet reviews and tickets
- AT&T sucks
- dsl overcharges
- At&t horrible customer service resolving problems
- ATT DSL Internet Service is Very Very Expensive To Install
- Total Rip offs
- Poor customer service
- Ripoff, sucks, can't wait till google fiber
- rip-off re: internet speed
- Internet upgrade snafu
- Worst Internet Service in the Southeastern USA
- Installation Problems
- ATT 6.0 internet service will not properly stream UTube videos.
- trash internet
- online gaming
- internet usage
Similar reviews and tickets
- windstream internet speed
- Xfinity slow wifi and glitchy TV
- DirecPath's Residential Internet Is Inferior
- WORST INTERNET EVER!!!!!!!!!
- Internet Speed
- Slow DSL speed
- Very Slow DSL
- AT&T internet is too slow
- Slow Internet Speed/Bad Customer Svc
- Slow Computer Troubleshooting
- Worst Internet EVER! Rip Off!!!!
- Windstream SUCKS!!
- Very Slow AT&T DSL review
- AT&T service
- Internet sucks
How MeasuredUp Works