AT&T DSL Internet Support Ticket - Moorpark, California
extra slow internet service - AT&T DSL
|Created By:||jezerceg||Last Reply:||sunshine68|
|Created:||4 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
downloading a file on my home computer directly attached to modem with ethernet takes 6 hours roughly, on my work computer the same file takes 1.5 minutes.
This is Att dls line with only on computer attached with wire. Nobody else using the service and I am charged over $25 for this!
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More AT&T DSL Internet reviews and tickets
- AT&T sucks
- dsl overcharges
- At&t horrible customer service resolving problems
- ATT DSL Internet Service is Very Very Expensive To Install
- Total Rip offs
- Poor customer service
- Ripoff, sucks, can't wait till google fiber
- rip-off re: internet speed
- Internet upgrade snafu
- Worst Internet Service in the Southeastern USA
- Installation Problems
- ATT 6.0 internet service will not properly stream UTube videos.
- trash internet
- online gaming
- internet usage
Similar reviews and tickets
- Slow rude and unsanitary
- Internet Slow barely working
- cricket very slow internet broadband
- WORST INTERNET EVER!!!!!!!!!
- Absolutely TERRIBLE
- slow slow slow
- Over-charged for bundle package AND slow internet.
- Hughesnet Thief Of Services!
- windstream internet speed
- Xfinity slow wifi and glitchy TV
- internet connection
- Horrible Data plans
- Windstream Internet service FAILS to provide adequate service refuses to let me out of contract
How MeasuredUp Works