AT&T DSL Internet Support Ticket
dsl overcharges - AT&T DSL
|Created By:||riversouth||Last Reply:||riversouth|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
have had 768k service for last 55 yrs and been charged for 6 gig bites. the first is 14,95 a month, the second is 51.00 a month.
AT&T rep says all this is my fault for not checking my bill. Well I trusted them that they was giving me the 6 gig service until there own tech pointed out that my zip code has only ever had their lite service.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More AT&T DSL Internet reviews and tickets
- AT&T DSL Service & Support is very bad
- Slow DSL speed
- inept customer service
- AT&T repair service a joke
- AT&T Customer Service Look for another
- dissatisfied customer
- frequent connectivity issues
- DSL Internet connection
- AT&T internet is too slow
- no contact between at&t billing with internet dept
- incompetent billing
- EMMA!!!! Fillipino Tech Wizard...
- Don't believe customer service
- AT&T DSL
Similar reviews and tickets
- Time Warner Overcharges and Deceives Customers
- OVERCHARGING CUSTOMERS
- delibrate overcharged byu company
- Comcast charges for equipment never installed
- DO NOT USE this Company!!
- WORST SERVICE= AT&T
- US Bank stands by it's customers
- Overcharges and programing we did not order or authorize!
- Comcast overcharges!
- Can't get it right
- I had Dish network prior to...
- Regain Self-Respect
How MeasuredUp Works