AT&T DSL Internet Support Ticket
dsl overcharges - AT&T DSL
|Created By:||riversouth||Last Reply:||riversouth|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
have had 768k service for last 55 yrs and been charged for 6 gig bites. the first is 14,95 a month, the second is 51.00 a month.
AT&T rep says all this is my fault for not checking my bill. Well I trusted them that they was giving me the 6 gig service until there own tech pointed out that my zip code has only ever had their lite service.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More AT&T DSL Internet reviews and tickets
- AT&T sucks
- At&t horrible customer service resolving problems
- ATT DSL Internet Service is Very Very Expensive To Install
- Total Rip offs
- Poor customer service
- Ripoff, sucks, can't wait till google fiber
- rip-off re: internet speed
- Internet upgrade snafu
- Worst Internet Service in the Southeastern USA
- Installation Problems
- ATT 6.0 internet service will not properly stream UTube videos.
- trash internet
- online gaming
- internet usage
- Remote Access
Similar reviews and tickets
- Time Warner Overcharges and Deceives Customers
- OVERCHARGING CUSTOMERS
- delibrate overcharged byu company
- Comcast charges for equipment never installed
- DO NOT USE this Company!!
- WORST SERVICE= AT&T
- US Bank stands by it's customers
- Overcharges and programing we did not order or authorize!
- Comcast overcharges!
- Can't get it right
- I had Dish network prior to...
- Regain Self-Respect
How MeasuredUp Works