AT&T DSL Internet Support Ticket - Buford, Georgia
Installation Problems - set-up
|Created By:||dukettelovesduke66||Last Reply:||dukettelovesduke66|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
1. Install changed to family room - not functional for me! All equipment is in my office - i.e., fax, medical alert.
2. Son gave me a Medical Alert kit. Doing install he left the double ended phone connection wire, and small phone attach plug -- where is the base? I need to have this connected for 911 emergency calls.
3. My neighbor complained to me why hasn't phone company done with the wires across the sidewalk - it's been over a month.
4. Sent letter, had 2nd installer come out - no results.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More AT&T DSL Internet reviews and tickets
- AT&T DSL Service & Support is very bad
- Slow DSL speed
- inept customer service
- AT&T repair service a joke
- AT&T Customer Service Look for another
- dissatisfied customer
- frequent connectivity issues
- DSL Internet connection
- AT&T internet is too slow
- no contact between at&t billing with internet dept
- incompetent billing
- EMMA!!!! Fillipino Tech Wizard...
- Don't believe customer service
- AT&T DSL
Similar reviews and tickets
- Our Blue World Pool
- bad service
- Deceptive sales practice
- see thru fireplace
- I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE
- New Carpet Installation complete satisfaction
- window installation
- DIRECTV Installation
- granite countertop installation
- Excellent Professional Window Installation
- happy customer
- I would not buy from Home Depot again if installation is required.
How MeasuredUp Works