AT&T DSL Internet Support Ticket - Buford, Georgia
Installation Problems - set-up
|Created By:||dukettelovesduke66||Last Reply:||dukettelovesduke66|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
1. Install changed to family room - not functional for me! All equipment is in my office - i.e., fax, medical alert.
2. Son gave me a Medical Alert kit. Doing install he left the double ended phone connection wire, and small phone attach plug -- where is the base? I need to have this connected for 911 emergency calls.
3. My neighbor complained to me why hasn't phone company done with the wires across the sidewalk - it's been over a month.
4. Sent letter, had 2nd installer come out - no results.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More AT&T DSL Internet reviews and tickets
- AT&T sucks
- dsl overcharges
- At&t horrible customer service resolving problems
- ATT DSL Internet Service is Very Very Expensive To Install
- Total Rip offs
- Poor customer service
- Ripoff, sucks, can't wait till google fiber
- rip-off re: internet speed
- Internet upgrade snafu
- Worst Internet Service in the Southeastern USA
- ATT 6.0 internet service will not properly stream UTube videos.
- trash internet
- online gaming
- internet usage
- Remote Access
Similar reviews and tickets
- Our Blue World Pool
- bad service
- Deceptive sales practice
- see thru fireplace
- I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE
- New Carpet Installation complete satisfaction
- window installation
- DIRECTV Installation
- granite countertop installation
- Excellent Professional Window Installation
- happy customer
- I would not buy from Home Depot again if installation is required.
How MeasuredUp Works