AT&T DSL Internet Support Ticket
ATT losing my DSL order--twice! - AT&T DSL Internet
|Created By:||NCharlier||Last Reply:||NCharlier|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
|Product:||AT&T DSL Internet|
I ordered increased memory on my shared wireless devices, and DSL internet service, at the end of May. I was on the phone for over an hour, had to call 4 times, got dropped once, then finally, or so I thought, got the order in. My DSL modem arrived by overnight FedEX, but i couldnt gert it to work. Dreading having to deal with them on the phone again, I put it off. It turned out they never followed through on any part of the order. I spent 1 hour 45 minutes on the phone in early November, changed everything again, got a new turn-on date for the DSL. (The person on the phone told me my DSL had been turrned off, but no date or reason). I was out of town, came back and tried it--same as before. I called tech support--they said there was no order for the DSL. They couldn't tell me why, said to call Sales. I called the next day (Black Friday), went through the whole automated phone routine, and when I said it was for home service, I got "Please call during normal business hours", despite calling at 3 pm a weekday. At this point I am frustrated more than I thought possible--how does this company survive?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More AT&T DSL Internet reviews and tickets
- AT&T DSL Service & Support is very bad
- Slow DSL speed
- inept customer service
- AT&T repair service a joke
- AT&T Customer Service Look for another
- dissatisfied customer
- frequent connectivity issues
- DSL Internet connection
- AT&T internet is too slow
- no contact between at&t billing with internet dept
- incompetent billing
- EMMA!!!! Fillipino Tech Wizard...
- Don't believe customer service
- AT&T DSL
Similar reviews and tickets
- losing of paperwork
- GameFly has terrible customer service!
- Citibank does not investigate fraud on VISA
- Direct TV losing 25 channels due to controversy with Fox and other channels
- Horrible Service
- LOSING CHANNELS
- Losing Appeal
- BOA "hold" Post Office Issued Money Order Deposit for 6 Weeks!!
- Lost Keys have never become a problem to me because I always get help from the Best Locksmith in...
- started losing color
- sorry service
- Bad Policies
- rotten service credit Fraud
- back ordered item
- USPS losing money
How MeasuredUp Works