AT&T DSL Internet Complaint
ATT misleads and waste time of loyal customers - ATT DSL
What an absolute waste of time!!! Have been with ATT for a very long time. My current contract is about to end and I wanted to rollover my acct. Tried calling and was put on hold for over 18 minutes. Gave up and tried emailing directly. Never received a response. Saw ATT "Live Chat" and asked if I could be helped. Was assured I could rollover my account if I filled out another application and credit check. 67 minutes. Received emails acknowledging my application. Called the 877 number and held for 12 minutes only to learn that all my time was wasted. That I couldn't rollover my acct or setup a new one. Casey "the manager" said it was too bad for my time wasted but would do nothing about what was promised. It was simply "take what I offer or get lost" type of attitude. I have been a loyal customer for years only to be treated with no regards to what I was put through. Loyalty has no value. Wrong information has no value. Time wasted has no value. ATT has no value. Casey needs to lose her position as manager and relearn what customer services is all about. The customer is paying her wages.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More AT&T DSL Internet reviews
- AT&T DSL Service & Support is very bad
- Slow DSL speed
- inept customer service
- AT&T repair service a joke
- AT&T Customer Service Look for another
- dissatisfied customer
- frequent connectivity issues
- DSL Internet connection
- AT&T internet is too slow
- no contact between at&t billing with internet dept
- incompetent billing
- EMMA!!!! Fillipino Tech Wizard...
- Don't believe customer service
- AT&T DSL
- Directv misleads customers
- Loyalty Department only loyal to NEW customers
- No Customer Loyalty
- time warner cable doesn't care about existing customers
- NO LOYALTY TO LONG TERM CUSTOMERS
- cricket service
- Dish Network only cares about new customers
- Atrocious customer service.
- Returns not processed - do not use Sephora's free shipping label
- Chili's deceives their customers
- ReadyWheels Wheels Discontinued, Where is The Refund???
- Sprint does not treat loyal customer the same as those that new
- Waste management FUEL CHARGES !!
- Sick and tired
- credit card threat
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you