AT&T DSL Internet Complaint
ATT DSL Internet Service is Very Very Expensive To Install - ATT DSLgh Speed Internet
Because I was dissatisfied with frequent disconnects with Comcast's WiFi internet service, I decided to try ATT's internet service at $14.95 per month (actual billed charge $47.91). for two wired connections.
So far, I've paid: $150 two Fast Access DSL modems
$185 Outlet for first modem
$185 Outlet for second modem (second bill)
I totally distrust anything that is advertised by ATT.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More AT&T DSL Internet reviews
- AT&T DSL Service & Support is very bad
- Slow DSL speed
- inept customer service
- AT&T repair service a joke
- AT&T Customer Service Look for another
- dissatisfied customer
- frequent connectivity issues
- DSL Internet connection
- AT&T internet is too slow
- no contact between at&t billing with internet dept
- incompetent billing
- EMMA!!!! Fillipino Tech Wizard...
- Don't believe customer service
- AT&T DSL
- Charter Internet Service
- Your Horrible Service
- Poor service from Intelligent home security
- ATT u-verse
- Worst Internet EVER! Rip Off!!!!
- Time Warner Cable new customer...failed to mention and/or explain install fees
- AT&T DSL BAD INTERNET
- Charter Communications is a joke
- NO INTERNET STILL AFTER MONTHS
- WILD BLUE INTERNET
- You're address doesn't exist let me just delete you and forget about you...
- Expensive & unreliable service
- false information
- poor customer service...the worst ever
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you